I’ve never been nominated for a blogger award so I’m choking up a little bit on how to react but I would very much like to thank the person browneyesandlenses for making me feel appreciated😀
Because I have a social anxiety disorder, I have listed bloggers who I can relate to in our struggles or offer great advice on how to move forward and cope. Here are 8 of my favorites in no particular order:
- Black and other colours of the rainbow
- Disorder Journal
- A Little Crazy In The Coconut
- Therapist Thoughts
Now for seven random facts about myself:
- I always have to place my phone with a camera facing down because I am a little paranoid about it being bugged and someone watching me through it. The battery does die awfully fast..
- My favorite color is also purple. It’s so majestic and symbolic of the intellectual pursuits🙂
- Smoothies are my absolute cure-all. They make me feel better on bad days, when I have the flu, during breakups. Anything!
- Someday I hope to have a pet fox, or a beautiful blue eyed husky.
- I spend much of my day using the crap out of my brain so when I get home I looove watching anything with stupid humor.
- I attend Cirque du Soleil shows every time I get the chance.
- Someday, I would like to hunt and kill my own dinner with a bow and arrow and cook it over a fire like our distant ancestors. Can you imagine how much more you’d appreciate buying a cheeseburger?
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.